AirAsia Booking Cancellation Policy
For whatever reason, if you want to cancel your AirAsia booking, please read AirAsia Terms & Conditions of carriage which cover AirAsia Booking Cancellation :
5.1 Confirmation of Booking: The booking of a Seat is confirmed after full payment of the fare is made and after we issue you a booking number and/or the Itinerary. Once confirmed, the booking cannot be cancelled and payments made are not refundable
6.3 No-show: You must be present at check in on time and be present at the boarding gate not later than the time specified by us at the time of check in. Failing to check in on time and boarding the aircraft by the time the aircraft departs, the fare you paid will not be refunded to you for any reason whatsoever.
Can I get refund for AirAsia Booking Cancellation ?
In this clause, AirAsia has made it clear that you cannot cancel your booking after payments are made and this payments are not refundable. For whatever reason you will not get any refund.
If you really can’t fly as per your booking we are suggesting that you change the date and time of your travel to avoid losing out the money that you have paid.
How to change your AirAsia Flight details ?
You can make changes online by logging on to Manage My Booking or access it from your mobile via mobile.airasia.com, at all our Sales Office/Airport Sales Counter. A change fee is applicable.
You may change flights up to forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time, subject to the following conditions:
- if the new flight booked is in a lower fare class than that of the cancelled booked flight, the difference in fares will not be refunded to the guest
- if the new flight booked is in a higher fare class than that of the cancelled booked flight, the difference in fares shall be paid by the guest before the cancellation or change can be made;
- the change is not confirmed until it is reflected in your booking itinerary;
- route change is not allowed (i.e. changing flight from KUL-STN to KUL-BALI).
- if you made a booking with AirAsiaGo including accommodation, you will not be able to change your booking yourself, you will need to contact AirAsiaGo.
For bookings with multiple guests, when you want to change flight date or time for one or a few guest/s and not the entire list in the booking, you would be required to write it in by clicking the links provided below.You may also view our schedule for applicable fee by clicking this link: www.airasia.com/my/en/our-fares/fees-and-charges.page?
For AirAsia Booking Cancellation, don’t forget to read the terms and conditions.
Incoming search terms:
- airasia cancellation policy (5)
- air asia cancellation policy (4)
- airasia refund policy (4)
- air asia business class cancellation policy (1)
- how to cancell ticket in air asia (1)
- cancellation fee airasia (1)
- cancel airasia tickets (1)
- batalkan booking airasia (1)
- batal tempahan airasia (1)
- airasia travel policy (1)