1Malaysia Integration Programme
1Malaysia Integration Programme 10,000 AirAsia free tickets will be opened for booking tomorrow. If you are interested to travel from Semenanjung to sabah or Sarawak (vice versa) this is the time to grab this special offer from AirAsia under the 1Malaysia Integration Programme.
This initiative would help bring Sabah and Sarawak closer to the Peninsula. The 10,000 free air tickets will be available for booking from Wednesday for travel between Jan 14 and Feb 4.
AirAsia has a total of 417 weekly flights between Peninsular and East Malaysia, and 62 daily flights departing from Penang, Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru to eight destinations in Sabah and Sarawak. This is AirAsia way of giving back to the rakyat for their support, and will be the first of many more of such efforts to come from AirAsia.
There are some important facts that you need to know on these 10,000 free tickets under 1Malaysia Integration Programme :
- booking period will be opened on 8/1
- travel period from Jan 14 and Feb 4
- airport taxes will be applicable,
- fares and fuel surcharge are waived.
- Baggage allocation, in-flight meals, seat selection and other value-added services are also not included in the free seats.
- only valid for flights departing from Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Labuan, Sandakan, Miri, Tawau Sibu, Bintulu, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor Baru.
- The free seats are not offered for domestic flights within the Peninsular or within East Malaysia.
1Malaysia Integration Programme free tickets can be booked tomorrow at airasia.com