AirAsia Pregnant Policy
Can pregnant passengers fly with AirAsia ? AirAsia has published the policy on pregnant passengers at their website which you can read it HERE. In the Article 7.4, AirAsia has detailed out pertaining their pregnant policy.
The Article 7.4 stipulated that :
It is the duty of pregnant passengers to advise us of the progress of their pregnancy at the point of booking of Seat and at the check-in counter. Our carriage of pregnant passengers are subject to the following conditions:
- Pregnancy up to 27 weeks (inclusive): Guest must sign AirAsia/AirAsia X Limited Liability Statement at the time of check-in to absolve AirAsia/Airasia X against any liabilities arising there from.
- Pregnancy between 28 weeks to 34 weeks (inclusive):
1. Submission of an approved doctor’s medical certificate required. Doctor’s medical certificate confirming the number of weeks of pregnancy and that she is fit to travel which certificate shall be dated not more than thirty (30) days from either the scheduled outbound or the scheduled inbound flight departure date as the case may be .
2. Guest must sign AirAsia/AirAsia X Limited Liability Statement at the tine if check-in to absolve AirAsia/AirAsia X against an liabilities arising there from.
* Pregnancy 35 weeks and above: carriage not permitted on AirAsia/AirAsia X.
Infants 8 days and/or below
We reserve the right not to carry infants eight (8) days-old and/ or below. We may in our absolute discretion decide to carry such infants on our flights when such carriage is expressly sanctioned in writing by a medical practitioner and when the parent of the infant signs a Limited Liability Statement.
Before you do AirAsia Online Booking, make sure you are fully understand on the clause 7.4 on AirAsia Pregnancy Policy.